Sunday, October 17, 2010

1st Attempt at a Color Board

One of my favorite professors, LaMar Lisman, had our first big Color Board assignment due this past week. Our task was to pick 2 color schemes, 1 mechanic and the other relative and design a room around them. The main focus of the project was putting together a professional color board to go along with it. We were critiqued in class right in front of everyone which made everyone start sweating bullets, and rightfully so...but that is why I really like him as a professor. He is honest, blunt, and will say what he thinks, but that is the way we learn best. By the time I had to go up I was pretty nervous, but it turns out he really liked my color boards, and even had a few positive things to point out. Here are the first two I did, and am excited to see my progress.


No comments: